Header AD

The best PC games of 2018: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

The rivers of Sparta run red with blood. The oceans of Greece are filled with the floating corpses of Athenian warriors. The citizens in the streets of Boeotia cower and flee when they see me coming, for my hands are stained vibrant crimson. A legion of men and women have met my blade, and the end to the killing is not yet in sight. For I am Kassandra of Sparta; Misthios, Eagle-Bearer, the West Wind. And I bring chaos. Not that I actually seek out destruction and violence. In fact, I largely play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey as a flirtatious and sassy mercenary of the people. Unfortunately, though, almost every decision I’ve made across 75 hours of Odyssey has led to spectacularly disastrous conclusions. And that’s part of why I love it: rather than being an epic poem akin to its namesake, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is in fact an interactive Greek Tragedy. Without spoiling anything, let’s just say I got the worst ending possible. There was a lot of blood, and Kassandra is going to be suffering for it for the rest of her (almost certainly miserable) existence. I’m the kind of player who will do everything they can to lock in the best finale so this was a big change of pace for me.
The best PC games of 2018: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey The best PC games of 2018: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Reviewed by Unknown on December 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD