Header AD

A trailer teasing Lilith, Claptrap, and Tiny Tina can only be for Borderlands 3, surely?

Gearbox has just released another new teaser ahead of its showing at PAX East, and if it’s not for Borderlands 3, I’ll eat my hat. The new trailer comes ahead of a showing at the conference due to take place tomorrow, during which the company is expected to announce multiple upcoming projects. After all these teases, I’m not even willing to entertain the possibility that Gearbox isn’t going to announce Borderlands 3. While the trailer might not actually give a name to the game it’s showing off, it feels so glaringly obvious that I’m just going to break down what I think it tells us about a new trip to Pandora. Set to appropriate amounts of bass, the trailer opens on the Borderlands logo, before panning down to a winged female figure and a man wielding a massive gun. Beneath them are two massive Psychos, and a horde of prostrate figures who appear to be praying. I’m going to say that these two figures are likely to be the game’s antagonists, and I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet that they’re a brother and sister who have formed a dangerous cult which you’ll be working to take down. Those wings also suggest to me that the female figure is a Siren, much like previous characters Lilith and Maya.
A trailer teasing Lilith, Claptrap, and Tiny Tina can only be for Borderlands 3, surely? A trailer teasing Lilith, Claptrap, and Tiny Tina can only be for Borderlands 3, surely? Reviewed by Unknown on March 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD