Header AD

Die Laughing RPG Up On Kickstarter

I gotta admit, I'm not a fan of pure horror movies. I very much greatly prefer horror-comedy. Give me Zombieland. Give me Evil Dead II. Give me Undead. I'll watch those a thousand times before pure horror movies. That's why, when I see an RPG like Die Laughing, I'm certainly intrigued, since horror-comedy is just what they're up to. The game is on Kickstarter now.

From the campaign:

Die Laughing is a short-play, GM-less tabletop roleplaying game where players portray characters in a horror-comedy movie. Everyone's going to die. It's just a matter of when and how funny you can make it. 

Even after your character is gone, there are multiple ways for you to remain involved and influence the story right up until the bloody end. 

Die Laughing requires just a couple minutes of preparation to play. Players pick their characters and make a few quick choices. You pick a monster and you're ready to go. It takes 1-2 hours to play, depending on how many player are involved. 

The campaign is more than 2x funded with still 21 days left to go.

Source

Die Laughing RPG Up On Kickstarter Die Laughing RPG Up On Kickstarter Reviewed by Unknown on October 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD