Header AD

Thursday Terrain Corner

Welcome to November. While October might be my favorite month in terms of weather, November contains my favorite holiday of the year: Thanksgiving (yes, Canadians, I know you have Thanksgiving in October). I've got 4 weeks to prep for Thanksgiving and then Thanksgiving 2: Thank Harder on Friday. But while I make sure my dinner table will look great, I currently need to make sure that your gaming tables look great.

Today in the Terrain Corner we have: Tabletop Scenics Releases Ork Troop Transmitta and New Gaslands Game Mat Available From Deep-Cut Studio.

Tabletop Scenics Releases Ork Troop Transmitta

Contents of this frames may be used to make one Orc Troop Transmitta structure.
Instruction is fitted to give guidelines and tips on how to assemble the product. Supplied unassembled and unpainted. 
Designed for 28mm heroic scale.

New Gaslands Game Mat Available From Deep-Cut Studio

Oh what a day, what a lovely day for a new official game mat for Gaslands! Splendid graphics, exciting track layout numerously tested to match die-cast car models. And this track is available as 4x4 or 6x4 option on premium mousepad / neoprene material. Fire up your engines, load your guns

 

Thursday Terrain Corner Thursday Terrain Corner Reviewed by Unknown on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD