Header AD

Ark leedsichthys hunt: how I killed the Jaws of Survival Evolved

Ark leedsichthys hunt: how I killed the Jaws of Survival Evolved

It started with a warning - a cautionary tale exchanged over Ark: Survival Evolved’s in-game messenger. Something had attacked a raft at sea; a leviathan as aggressive as it was large, it had also made short work of destroying someone’s entire base. That’s why a group of experienced players had taken to warning new arrivals about this gargantuan presence in the waters.

Landlocked and preoccupied, I ignored these warnings and quickly put them out of my mind when I first saw them. That lasted until I built my first raft and encountered the beast myself. Skirting along the coast of Carnivore Island to the north-east of the Island map, a huge whale-like creature emerged on my left, casting jets of water over my tiny, wooden craft. I tried to escape, desperately steering towards the shore, stopping intermittently to fire a series of shotgun shells into the large blubbery hide. But it was too late. My vessel soon shattered beneath me and I was sent plummeting into the briny drink.

The creature I encountered was the Leedsichthys; a large fish known to stalk the waters of Ark: Survival Evolved. Its aspirations are simple and single-minded - to prevent players from camping out at sea for too long. It has a propensity for destroying rafts, and that’s exactly why it decided to attack me, a lone sailor on the way home from an expedition up the coast.

RELATED LINKS: Ark dinosaurs taming guide, Ark mods, Ark console commands
Ark leedsichthys hunt: how I killed the Jaws of Survival Evolved Ark leedsichthys hunt: how I killed the Jaws of Survival Evolved Reviewed by Unknown on January 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD