Header AD

The Office Star John Krasinski Would Love To Come Back For A Reunion

Amid the ongoing reports that NBC is planning to reboot The Office, actor John Krasinki--who played Jim Halpert--has said he would absolutely be interested in coming back for a reunion special.

He told Esquire that The Office meant the world to him, as it was his first major acting gig in Hollywood. He expects people refer to him as "Jim from The Office" until his dying day--and he's OK with that.

"The Office was absolutely everything to me. I mean it is my beginning and my end. I'm pretty sure at the end of my career I'll still be known for Jim. That was my first experience with Hollywood. It was the first creative family I've ever had," he said. "In many ways, they will always be the most important people in that most important experience in my career. So yeah, if they did a reunion, I would absolutely love to do it."

Continue Reading at GameSpot
The Office Star John Krasinski Would Love To Come Back For A Reunion The Office Star John Krasinski Would Love To Come Back For A Reunion Reviewed by Unknown on February 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD