Header AD

Watch Game Of Thrones Actor Set New Weightlifting World Record By Lifting 1,000+ Pounds

Game of Thrones actor Hafthor Bjornsson has set a new world record for weightlifting. The actor, who played super-sized The Mountain on HBO's acclaimed fantasy series, recently deadlifted 501 kg (1,104 pounds) to set a new world record for deadlifting.

Bjornsson, who is 31, already became the World's Strongest Man in 2018, so his list of strength achievements just keeps growing (like his muscles). You can watch a behind-the-scenes video below to hear from Bjornsson and his team about the accomplishment; the actual world record deadlift takes place at around 15:00 in the video, so skip to then if you just want to see the lift.

"I have no words. What an amazing day; one I will remember for the rest of my life," he said on Instagram. "I said I was coming for it and once I set my mind on something I'm a dog with a bone."

Continue Reading at GameSpot
Watch Game Of Thrones Actor Set New Weightlifting World Record By Lifting 1,000+ Pounds Watch Game Of Thrones Actor Set New Weightlifting World Record By Lifting 1,000+ Pounds Reviewed by Unknown on May 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD