Header AD

My Hero One's Justice 2 Adding Photo Mode | Game Rant

A free update is coming this summer to My Hero One’s Justice 2 that will add a quirky new Photo Mode to the 3D arena fighter based on the popular manga and anime series My Hero Academia.

In a recent press release, Bandai Namco announced that the new Photo Mode will allow would-be photographers to take snapshots of up to four My Hero One's Justice 2 characters at a time, adjusting the expressions and positions of their favorite heroes and villains from the game.

RELATED: My Hero One's Justice 2 Adds English Voice Acting and DLC Characters

Using their stage of choice, players can take group photos using Portrait Mode and capture battle photos with Action Scene Mode. Wall, ground, and object destruction can be toggled on or off, and gamers will even be able to add decorations once they are happy with their photo.

My Hero One’s Justice 2 is the follow-up to 2018’s hit fighting game and picks up right where the previous title left off. The game enables fans of the anime to play through iconic scenes and relive memorable moments of the series. New playable characters, including Pro Hero Hawks, who was recently added as DLC, allow players to build a dream team with their favorite hero or villain.

My Hero One’s Justice 2 was released in March 2020 and is available on PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.

MORE: Overwatch Fan Creates Amazing Anime Intro

My Hero One's Justice 2 Adding Photo Mode | Game Rant My Hero One's Justice 2 Adding Photo Mode | Game Rant Reviewed by Unknown on June 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD