Header AD

LoL yet I do not fear the darkness mystery champion explained

LoL yet I do not fear the darkness mystery champion explained

If you’re looking for the answer to the League of Legends yet I do not fear the darkness mystery champion quote, you’re in the right place. Recently, Riot kicked off the 2023 season with a bunch of season missions for players to complete, mystery champions they had to play as, or with, in order to unlock rewards. You’re given a piece of lore in the description, and that’s it, figure out the rest.

One of the more difficult missions in the free PC game is simply named ‘Yet I do not fear the darkness’. Whether that’s a direct quote from a champion or merely a theme of one of their skins, it doesn’t say. There are many League of Legends champions that are themed around light - Lux, for instance, is the Lady of Luminosity, and strives to fight darkness wherever she goes, but is she the mystery champion we’re looking for?

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: How much have I spent on League of Legends?, League of Legends patch 12.23b preview, League of Legends Prime Gaming rewards
LoL yet I do not fear the darkness mystery champion explained LoL yet I do not fear the darkness mystery champion explained Reviewed by Unknown on January 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD