Header AD

Valorant agent Harbor’s toolkit is useless in its current form

Valorant agent Harbor’s toolkit is useless in its current form

As a sworn controller main, I was stoked when Riot dropped a water bender who spoke my language. I was all in, rooting for this guy to dominate, but after forcing him on my teammates for five months during my FPS game adventures, I had to wave the white flag. It's a shame to say it, but Harbor has got to be the biggest flop in Valorant controller history.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Valorant Night Market dates, Valorant ranks order, distribution, and ranking system explained, Valorant crosshair codes
Valorant agent Harbor’s toolkit is useless in its current form Valorant agent Harbor’s toolkit is useless in its current form Reviewed by Unknown on March 26, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD