Header AD

Diablo 4 is the “best” of the series Blizzard says, and here’s why

Diablo 4 is the “best” of the series Blizzard says, and here’s why

As I take the somewhat rickety elevator up to the business floor of one of London’s classiest hotels, my heart is in my mouth. I emerge from the elevator to be led down a winding mahogany corridor, then ascend a small staircase into a room whose main feature is a huge statue of Diablo 4’s Inarius and a BAFTA-style Diablo 4 photo backdrop. Cream curtains hang from high, wooden ceilings, and before me stand two pillars in the RPG game development community: Diablo general manager Rod Fergusson and game director Joe Shely. Lilith has answered my prayers; dreams really do come true.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Diablo 4 release date, Diablo 4 system requirements, Diablo 4 classes
Diablo 4 is the “best” of the series Blizzard says, and here’s why Diablo 4 is the “best” of the series Blizzard says, and here’s why Reviewed by Unknown on April 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD