Header AD

“I had to create my own hope” – the story of Black Girl Gamers

“I had to create my own hope” – the story of Black Girl Gamers

Being a Black female gamer is no cakewalk. In a realm that, in many spheres, is hyper sensitive towards white women, never mind women of colour, forging your own path can seem destined for failure. Having just completed her work on Forspoken, Square Enix’s recent RPG game, PCGamesN caught up with Black Girl Gamers CEO and founder Jay-Ann Lopez to talk about her journey.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Forspoken cast and voice actors, Forspoken map, Forspoken system requirements
“I had to create my own hope” – the story of Black Girl Gamers “I had to create my own hope” – the story of Black Girl Gamers Reviewed by Unknown on May 08, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD