Header AD

The strings of the soulslike genre hold Lies of P down

The strings of the soulslike genre hold Lies of P down

I was immediately intrigued when I saw the original trailer for Lies of P. You play as Pinocchio in a steampunk, gothic Victorian world seeking to quell tides of robotic enemies on your quest to rekindle the human spark within. When I went to add it to my wishlist, however, I noticed it wasn’t the traditional RPG game I assumed it to be; it’s another soulslike. Slightly deflated, I tried out the demo that dropped at Summer Games Fest 2023, and having plowed in far too many hours I remain staunch in my belief that Lies of P would have been better if it had shrugged off the From Soft formula.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Upcoming PC Games, Best PC RPGs, Best games like Dark Souls
The strings of the soulslike genre hold Lies of P down The strings of the soulslike genre hold Lies of P down Reviewed by Unknown on June 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD