Header AD

Stalker 2 is seriously tough, like Fallout meets Dark Souls

Stalker 2 is seriously tough, like Fallout meets Dark Souls

Stalker 2 is killing me. I’m aware of the cliche, or the kind of running joke, that game reporters are no good at videogames. I also know that if I start outlining my gaming accomplishments, in an attempt to prove that I’m quite good at games actually, it’s just going to sound feeble and silly. But I’m 33 years old, I’ve been playing games since I was four, and I have completed Dark Souls, and let me tell you, Stalker 2 makes me scared. It’s asking me to completely rethink how I approach FPS games, to forget concepts like power and bravado, and adapt to a much more difficult, but also much deeper, shooter experience. It looks like Fallout 4, but one wrong move - and I do mean one wrong move - and you’re just another body, lost to the Zone.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best FPS games, Best apocalypse games, Best survival games
Stalker 2 is seriously tough, like Fallout meets Dark Souls Stalker 2 is seriously tough, like Fallout meets Dark Souls Reviewed by Unknown on August 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD