Header AD

We need World of Warcraft 2 to put the ‘WoW’ in Warcraft

We need World of Warcraft 2 to put the ‘WoW’ in Warcraft

I started playing World of Warcraft during Mists of Pandaria, lured in by the lush emerald forests of this long-lost world, enthralled by a story that had its hooks in me through to the end. I remember soaring across the aqua skies of the Jade Forest, stunned by the beauty of the gorgeous Serpent’s Heart statue sitting right at its heart - and audibly sobbing when it was destroyed a few quests later. This was World of Warcraft, the MMORPG all of my friends had told me about, and it was glorious.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: WoW Dragonflight tier list, The best WoW addons, WoW Dragonflight review
We need World of Warcraft 2 to put the ‘WoW’ in Warcraft We need World of Warcraft 2 to put the ‘WoW’ in Warcraft Reviewed by Unknown on August 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD