Header AD

Assassin’s Creed Nexus review – an exciting leap of faith into VR

Assassin’s Creed Nexus review – an exciting leap of faith into VR

My time with Assassin’s Creed Nexus was full of gaming memories I won’t forget any time soon. As a fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, I had conflicting feelings of optimism for the game Nexus could be and doubt over whether it was a mistake to jump into the VR version of a world I already adored. Thankfully, my concerns were quickly rebuffed because Assassin’s Creed Nexus is such an incredible experience that I would go as far as recommending buying a Meta Quest 3 to try it out for yourself.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best VR games, Assassin's Creed Mirage release date, Best stealth games
Assassin’s Creed Nexus review – an exciting leap of faith into VR Assassin’s Creed Nexus review – an exciting leap of faith into VR Reviewed by Unknown on November 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD