Header AD

Diablo 4 isn’t Lilith’s story, and somehow I’m okay with it

Diablo 4 isn’t Lilith’s story, and somehow I’m okay with it

From the moment her veiny, translucent red foot stepped into Sanctuary, I have been obsessed with Diablo 4’s prime antagonist, Lilith. Her soothing voice, her twisted quest for justice - Lilith ensnared me from the get-go, no eerie Blood Petals required. But, having played through the entire campaign in a post-BlizzCon, gore-fuelled spree, I’ve realized that, despite the fact her horned visage was the face of Blizzard’s Diablo 4 marketing, the fourth chapter of Sanctuary’s seemingly never-ending saga of strife isn’t about Lilith - and I’m okay with it. Blessed Mother, forgive me.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Diablo 4 builds, Diablo 4 review, Diablo 4 classes
Diablo 4 isn’t Lilith’s story, and somehow I’m okay with it Diablo 4 isn’t Lilith’s story, and somehow I’m okay with it Reviewed by Unknown on December 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD