Header AD

New indie horror game is PT with a cat, and I’m scared to touch it

New indie horror game is PT with a cat, and I’m scared to touch it

I love cats, but as much as they can be an endless source of comfort they’re also creepy little guys sometimes. They bring you half-caught prey to train you in the art of the hunt, they’re often seemingly indifferent to bizarre situations around them, and they might even eat you if left without other food sources after your untimely passing. Suffice to say, then, that I’m not sure if the presence of a cat in the new PT-style indie horror game The Stairway 7 is a good or bad thing - but it’s certainly got me curious.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best horror games, Best indie games, Best puzzle games
New indie horror game is PT with a cat, and I’m scared to touch it New indie horror game is PT with a cat, and I’m scared to touch it Reviewed by Unknown on April 07, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD