Header AD

The sequel to the best World War I game ever finally arrives on Steam

The sequel to the best World War I game ever finally arrives on Steam

When I think of the best war games ever made, I’m struck less by the bombast of Battlefield, Call of Duty, or War Thunder, and more by those games that evoke the powerful emotions of human conflict. This War of Mine will always stay with me. 2023’s Amnesia: The Bunker is a fantastic modern example. And then there’s Valiant Hearts: The Great War. The masterful Ubisoft Montpellier creation focuses on four small, interweaving stories and truly drives home the brutal realities of WWI in an unforgettable and often devastating way. Now, more than a year after its initial release, you can finally get the sequel on Steam.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best story games, Best war games, Best single-player games
The sequel to the best World War I game ever finally arrives on Steam The sequel to the best World War I game ever finally arrives on Steam Reviewed by Unknown on May 25, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD